By Lincoln Spector, PC World
- Is there a downside to using free security programs?
- How can I make Windows Vista’s UAC less annoying?
- Why can’t my XP PC see my Windows Vista PC on the network?
- Is TV burn-in a real problem?
- Can failing to drain batteries completely before recharging them still cause problems?
- What’s the easiest way to back up data?
- Should I scan from a print or from the negative?
- What is the best way to create strong passwords?
- How can I get my Wi-Fi signal to the far end of my house?
- Do I need a 64-bit PC—and if so, why?
- Why should I buy a desktop instead of a laptop?
- How can I get my PC to boot at a scheduled time?
- What features are most important in a digital camera?
- Why is my e-mail landing in friends’ spam boxes?
- Is it safe to overclock my CPU?
- Should I turn off my PC at night?
- Can I boot from a USB drive?
- What are the best sites for DRM-free music?
- How do I automate boilerplate text in my e-mail?
- How long can a PC go unprotected, and yet uninfected?
- When will Moore’s Law run out?
- Does Windows Vista have any DOS 1.0 code?
- Why is Internet access slower in the U.S. than in other developed nations?
- What’s Windows Vista doing with all that RAM?
- What’s the oldest computer that still works?